You may be asking yourself, “do I need to install a thermostat”? The answer is yes. Installing a thermostat is one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to save money on your energy bill. In fact, you could save up to 30% on your heating and cooling costs each year by installing a programmable thermostat.
Not only will you save money, but also do your part for the environment. A programmable thermostat can help reduce your carbon footprint by automatically adjusting the temperature in your home based on your schedule. Whether you're at work or on vacation, you can rest assured knowing that your thermostat is working to save you money and energy.
Mission Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is a Shawnee, KS-based company in Johnson County that specializes in thermostat installation. We'll work with you to find and install the perfect thermostat for your home.
10 Features of a Modern Thermostat Technology
Thermostat technology has made great advances in recent years, and there are now several features you can enjoy by installing a modern thermostat. Here are ten things a programmable thermostat can provide:
1. Control your heating and cooling from anywhere in the world using your smartphone or computer
2. Set different temperatures for each day of the week and have your thermostat automatically adjust to them
3. Receive energy usage reports so you can track how much you're spending on heating and cooling each month
4. Program your thermostat to turn on or off based on your GPS location
5. Get alerted when your filter needs to be replaced or when your HVAC system requires maintenance
6. Control your thermostat using voice commands with Amazon Echo or Google Home
7. View your energy history so you can see how much energy you've used each day, week, or month
8. Access a library of preset "comfort settings" that will automatically adjust your thermostat to the perfect temperature for activities like sleeping, working, or watching TV
9. Adjust the humidity in your home to create a more comfortable environment
10. Connect your smart home devices to control your thermostat and other electronics with one unified interface.
Whether to save money, increase your home's comfort, or take control of your energy usage, our knowledgeable crew can help with all your needs.
Top Reasons to Call a Professional for a New Thermostat Installation
When installing a new thermostat, it's important to consult with a professional. A certified HVAC contractor will be able to help you choose the right model for your home and ensure that it's installed correctly. Here are a few reasons why you should call a professional for your new thermostat installation:
1. Get an energy usage report: A new thermostat can help you save money on your energy bill, but only if it is installed correctly. A professional HVAC contractor will be able to install your thermostat and provide you with an energy usage report. This report will show you how much energy you're using each month and help you make changes to save money.
2. Find the right model: There are many different types and models of thermostats on the market. A professional HVAC contractor will be able to help you find the right model for your home.
3. A better understating of your HVAC system: By working with a professional, you'll better understand how your HVAC system works. This knowledge can be valuable when it comes time to repair or upgrade your system.
4. Get peace of mind: Installing a thermostat is a big investment. Working with a professional can ensure that the job gets done correctly and that your new thermostat will function properly.
5. Get a warranty: Many thermostats come with a warranty. If something goes wrong with your thermostat, a professional will be able to help you get it fixed.
If you're looking for a new thermostat or need your current one installed, Mission Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is here to help. We have years of experience installing and repairing thermostats in homes and businesses. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.