Is My Main Sewer Line Clogged?
If you’ve found yourself needing frequent drain cleaning, the issue may not be your sink or shower. Widespread drain problems can often be attributed to a clogged main sewer line. If you’re unsure where your drain woes are coming from, be sure to contact the Kansas City plumbers at Mission Plumbing, Heating & Cooling to schedule an appointment.
Signs of a Clogged Sewer Line:
- Water drains slowly from sinks and showers
- Water rises from your drains when you flush the toilet
- You have to clean your drains frequently
- Your toilet gurgles
- Multiple drains throughout your home are clogged
- Your water pressure has dropped
- Your drains smell of sewage
- There are wet spots or flooded areas in your yard
- Sewage is starting to backup
Should I Clean My Drains Myself?
Many people try to clean their drains themselves by pouring harsh, over-the-counter drain cleaning liquids down their sink, tub, or toilet. However, with repeated use, these dangerous chemicals can corrode your pipes. While these products may be initially convenient, but they are only a temporary solution. Mission Plumbing, Heating & Cooling in Kansas City uses tried-and-true drain cleaning techniques that are safe and effective for your family as well as the environment.
Need Drain Cleaning in Kansas City? Call Us!
At Mission Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we are committed to keeping your home running smoothly. When you need help with your plumbing, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Kansas City drain cleaning team.
The qualified plumbing team at Mission Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can perform a thorough assessment of your plumbing system as part of our free, no-obligation estimate to determine where your drainage problems are coming from. Whatever you’re facing, our Kansas City drain experts can suggest the best solution for your needs and budget to solve the issue at hand.
• water and drain lines for leaks
• proper flow of all drains
• water heater (including flush)
• functionality of kitchens, bathrooms, laundry, etc.
Cannot be combined with any other offers or comfort club member discounts. Must mention coupon when scheduling and present at time of service; repairs not included. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Call for details. Valid from Mar 1, 2023 - Sep 30, 2023