How Does Trenchless Sewer Repair Work?
Now that you know the many benefits of trenchless sewer repair, you are probably wondering how it works. To begin, we can complete a leak detection service to find the extent of the damage if necessary. Next, we can discuss one of a few ways that we can fix or replace the pipe using trenchless methods.
Trenchless sewer repair is usually conducted using one of three methods:
- Trenchless pipe lining: Using this method, our plumbers will thread an epoxy resin-soaked pipe liner through the damaged pipe. As it is pulled through, the resin coats the inner lining of the pipe, repairing cracks, holes, and gaps. The resin can take as little as four hours to set, too, so you could be using your sewer system like normal again in no time.
- Pipe bursting: When an old sewer pipe needs to be completely replaced—such as if the pipe is so old that it is bound to catastrophically fail sooner than later—we can recommend pipe bursting. This method pulls a specific wired attachment through the pipe, breaking it into pieces and pushing those pieces aside into the dirt. We then pull the new pipe through the pre-existing pipeline, replacing the old one with ease.
- Directional drilling: Instead of replacing an old pipe with a new one in its exact place, we can use directional drilling to add a new pipe under or above the old one. This method is useful if there is a reason why breaking apart the old pipe would be problematic or more expensive.
All three methods share the same benefits, such as shortened project times, quieter work, and little to no damage to the landscape.
Call for No-Dig Sewer Line Repairs in Kansas City
Mission Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is the name that you can trust in Greater Kansas City for trenchless sewer repairs done right the first time. We opened our doors in 1978, and our reputation for excellent, friendly, and competitively priced home services has continually increased ever since! Don’t wait another day to fix your home’s sewer problems. See how we can help you now.
• water and drain lines for leaks
• proper flow of all drains
• water heater (including flush)
• functionality of kitchens, bathrooms, laundry, etc.
Cannot be combined with any other offers or comfort club member discounts. Must mention coupon when scheduling and present at time of service; repairs not included. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Call for details. Valid from Mar 1, 2023 - Sep 30, 2023