Signs You Need Fixture Repair in Kansas City
To avoid extensive damage to your plumbing appliances and fixtures, it is important to have any issues repaired as soon as you notice them.
When Should I Repair My Plumbing Fixtures?
- Excessive mineral deposits around or inside the fixture
- Scratches or cracks anywhere on the fixture
- Rust buildup
- Mold growth
- Water leaking from any component of the fixture
- Reduced water pressure
- Water coming from the fixture has a funky taste, smell, or appearance
Think something might be wrong with your plumbing fixtures in Kansas City, Liberty, Raytown, or beyond? Mission Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is here to help. Our team will thoroughly inspect the fixture to determine both the cause of the problem and the best possible solution.
Why Choose Mission Plumbing, Heating & Cooling?
Since 1978, Mission Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has remained committed to providing the most reliable and affordable plumbing services. If your system is acting up, you can trust that our plumbers will save the day. From minor repairs to major system overhauls, no job is too big or too small for us to take on.
When You Choose Mission, You Can Expect:
- No hidden costs
- Online coupons and specials
- Highly trained technicians
- 24/7 emergency services
- Free service estimates
- Special financing options
Don’t settle for anything less than the excellent service you deserve. Choose Mission Plumbing, Heating & Cooling and rest assured your home is in good hands.
• water and drain lines for leaks
• proper flow of all drains
• water heater (including flush)
• functionality of kitchens, bathrooms, laundry, etc.
Cannot be combined with any other offers or comfort club member discounts. Must mention coupon when scheduling and present at time of service; repairs not included. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Call for details. Valid from Mar 1, 2023 - Mar 31, 2024