Boiler Services in Kansas City
Quality Service for Your Boiler System
Boilers are an effective and efficient way to heat your home or business. They can provide you with hot water and heat your home for you. However, boilers are not immune to problems and can require repairs and maintenance from time to time. Whether you need a new boiler installed or your current boiler repaired, the team at Mission Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can help. We have the skills and tools needed to repair, maintain, or install all types of boilers in Kansas City. We are even available for emergency services 24/7! Learn more about our boiler services below.
Our Boiler Services
At Mission Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we have a team of highly trained and experienced technicians who can handle any boiler issue you may have. We offer a full range of boiler services in Kansas City, from new installations to repairs to ongoing maintenance. We can even provide you with a free estimate for your boiler installation or replacement. Our team is known for our quality workmanship and commitment to customer satisfaction. We are also available to provide you with any after-hours emergency services you may need.
Our boiler services include:
- Boiler installation
- Boiler maintenance
- Boiler repair
Why Choose a Boiler?
Boilers are a popular option for heating systems because they are very effective and efficient. They can provide you with heat and hot water whenever you need it. Boilers are also a very safe option. They use gas or oil to heat your water and then distribute the hot water throughout your home or business. They do not require any open flames or burning of fuel to work. This means they are less likely to cause a fire or carbon monoxide leak. Boilers are also a great option for people who suffer from allergies because they do not blow dust and allergens around your home.
Why Is My Boiler Not Working?
There are several reasons why a boiler may not be working. Some of the most common issues include:
- A broken thermostat: If your boiler is not turning on, it may be because your thermostat is not working properly. Make sure your thermostat is set to the desired temperature and that the batteries are not dead. If your thermostat is not working, you may need to have it replaced.
- No power: If your boiler is not turning on at all, it may be because it does not have power. Check to see if the circuit breaker for your boiler has been tripped. If it has, reset it. If your boiler still does not turn on, you may need to call a professional for help.
- Low water levels: If your boiler is not producing heat, it may be because the water level is too low. Check the water level in your boiler. If it is low, you may need to add more water. If you are not sure how to do this, contact a professional.
- A broken pump: If your boiler is not producing heat, it may be because the pump is not working. If you can hear the pump running but there is no heat, it may be because the pump is not circulating the water properly. If you cannot hear the pump running, it may be because the pump is broken. In either case, you will need to have your pump repaired or replaced.
How Long Do Boilers Last?
Boilers can last for a long time if they are properly cared for. Most boilers will last between 15 and 20 years. However, some boilers can last as long as 30 years or more. The lifespan of your boiler will depend on several factors, including the quality of the boiler, how often it is used, and how well it is maintained. If your boiler is over 15 years old and it is not working properly, it may be time to have it replaced.
Why Is My Boiler Leaking?
If your boiler is leaking, it is important to have it repaired as soon as possible. A leaking boiler can cause water damage to your home and can even lead to mold growth. There are several reasons why a boiler may be leaking, including:
- A broken pump seal: The pump in your boiler is responsible for circulating the water throughout your home. If the pump seal is broken, water can leak out of the pump. This can cause your boiler to lose pressure, which can prevent it from producing heat.
- A corroded tank: The tank in your boiler can corrode over time. This can cause it to develop small holes or cracks. If the tank is corroded, water can leak out of it. If you notice that your boiler is leaking, you should have it inspected by a professional. If the tank is corroded, you will need to have it replaced.
- A broken pressure valve: The pressure valve in your boiler is responsible for regulating the pressure. If the pressure valve is broken, the pressure in your boiler can become too high. This can cause your boiler to leak. If you notice that your boiler is leaking, you should have it inspected by a professional.
Schedule Boiler Service in Kansas City Today
At Mission Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality boiler services in Kansas City. Whether you need a new boiler installed, your current boiler repaired, or your boiler maintained, we have you covered. We offer 24/7 emergency services and free estimates for all of our boiler services. Our team is also known for our honest, upfront pricing. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our work. If you are not happy with the quality of our work, let us know and we will make it right.
Give us a call at (913) 347-5425 to schedule boiler service in Kansas City.