From monthly A/C maintence in the summer, duct cleaning, and heater installation or maintenance in the winter, clean air quality checks, or any HVAC service you need – we do it all.
Improve the Air You Breathe in Your Home
When you think about the quality of the air you breathe, you may think about the air outside of your home. Believe it or not, the air inside your home can have a higher concentration of airborne pollutants than the air outside. In fact, the EPA has ranked indoor air pollution among the top five environmental dangers to health and safety. The good news is that you can do something about it.
At Mission PHC, we offer services you and your loved ones need to breathe easier, including these:
- Duct Replacement
- Filter Replacement
- Whole Home Air Filtration
Don’t wait to improve your home’s indoor air quality—when you need assistance, reach out to our HVAC experts at Mission PHC.
How to Improve Indoor Air Quality
There are many things that can affect the quality of the air inside your home. Some of these things are easy to control, while others are not.
Here are some tips to help you improve the indoor air quality in your home:
- Keep your home clean – Dust and vacuum regularly to keep dust and other allergens from building up in your home. Be sure to use a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter to remove as much dust as possible.
- Control the humidity – High humidity can make your home feel stuffy and uncomfortable. It can also promote the growth of mold and mildew, whose spores can upset allergies. Use a dehumidifier to keep the humidity in your home at a comfortable level.
- Change your air filters – Your air filters are designed to remove dust and other allergens from the air. However, if they become clogged with dust, they will not be able to do their job effectively. Be sure to change your air filters regularly to keep the air in your home clean.
- Use an air purifier – An air purifier is a device that removes dust, pollen, and other allergens from the air. There are many different types of air purifiers available, so be sure to choose one that is right for your needs.
- Keep your windows closed – Opening your windows can let in pollen and other allergens. Keep your windows closed and use an air purifier to keep the air in your home clean.
These are just a few of the things you can do to improve the indoor air quality in your home. If you have any questions about indoor air quality, be sure to ask one of our knowledgeable technicians. We are always here to help you.
Signs You Need Indoor Air Quality Services
It can be difficult to tell if the air in your home is clean or not. However, there are some signs that can indicate that the air in your home is not as clean as it should be.
Here are some signs that you need indoor air quality services:
- Excessive dust – If you notice that there is a lot of dust in your home, it could be a sign that your air filters are not working properly. Be sure to change your air filters regularly to keep the air in your home clean.
- Musty odors – If you notice a musty odor in your home, it could be a sign that there is mold or mildew growing somewhere. Mold and mildew can cause a variety of health problems, so be sure to have them removed as soon as possible.
- Increased allergy symptoms – If you or someone in your family suffers from allergies, you may notice that your symptoms are worse when you are at home. This could be a sign that the air in your home is not as clean as it should be.
If you notice any of these signs, be sure to contact us for indoor air quality services in Kansas City. We can help you determine the cause of the problem and recommend the best solution.
Why Choose Mission PHC?
At Mission PHC, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service. We are a family-owned and operated company that has been serving the Kansas City area since 1978. We are proud to be a part of this community, and we provide our customers with the best possible service.
When you choose us for indoor air quality services in Kansas City, you can expect:
- Fast, reliable service
- Upfront pricing
- Quality workmanship
- Exceptional customer service
When it comes to the air you breathe, you deserve the best. That is why we are here to help. We offer a full range of indoor air quality services to help you breathe more easily. Whether you need your air ducts cleaned or want to install an air purifier, we have you covered.
Call (913) 347-5425 today to schedule an indoor air quality service. We look forward to serving you!
“I would like to recommend Mission Plumbing and especially Adam” - Sandra
Thanks Mission Plumbing! We'll definitely hit them up if we need to replace other things in the house (hopefully not in the near future) for our furnace or other house things lol.” - Josel B.
“We had a serious leak from a pipe. He quickly and efficiently fixed the problem. He left a neat work site. We are very happy with the results.” - Lynnette L.
Whole-Home Plumbing Inspection $49 Our fully licensed and insured plumbers will inspect:Print Coupon
• water and drain lines for leaks
• proper flow of all drains
• water heater (including flush)
• functionality of kitchens, bathrooms, laundry, etc.
Cannot be combined with any other offers or comfort club member discounts. Must mention coupon when scheduling and present at time of service; repairs not included. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Call for details. Valid from Mar 1, 2023 - Mar 31, 2024
A/C, Heating or Plumbing Repair Service Call Free With Paid Repair Cannot be combined with any other offers or comfort club member discounts. Must mention coupon when scheduling and present at time of service; repairs not included. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Call for details. Valid from Jan 1, 2023 - Mar 31, 2024Print Coupon
A/C, HEATING OR PLUMBING SERVICE CALL FREE With Paid Repair Must mention coupon when scheduling and present at time of service; repairs not included. Additional terms and conditions may apply, call for details. Valid from Mar 1, 2023 - Mar 31, 2024Print Coupon
as low as $59/mo. Ductless AC Systems AND NO PAYMENTS FOR 6 MONTHS.Print Coupon
Must mention coupon when scheduling and present at time of service; repairs not included. Additional terms and conditions may apply, call for details. Valid from Mar 1, 2023 - Mar 31, 2024